- Size medium has a 28" body length, a 19" shoulder, a 4" chest, and a 3" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes " between sizes.
- Point collar. Snapped throat tab. Snapped placket. Anchor-engraved signature snaps.
- Long sleeves with stitched elbow patches. Snapped barrel cuffs.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist snapped pockets. Woven"Men's, Standard Issue Polo R.L. & C" label at the left chest pocket.
- Fully lined and filled.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 65% nylon, 35% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Body and sleeve fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers. Collar, cuff, and elbow patch fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine washable. Imported. Japanese fabric.
- Model is 6'"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
A rugged layer for transitional climes, this lightweight jacket merges the silhouette of a naval-inspired shirt with 750-fill-power down.Style Number: